Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Searching for a new team
Hi everyone,

My name is Abhie, I'm 28 years old. I identify as female. I've been in Germany since 2019 and I recently shifted to Berlin. I'm currently looking for a team that accepts beginners of A2 level. 

My volleyball experience:
A casual player in school days and that's about it. I do know the rules of the game. In addition, I've been taking classes at the University to touch base on my beginner skills.

My other sports experience:
In the an intermediate level player in badminton.

I want to get back to the game and start playing it in a team having that sense of belongingness and team spirit and improve my skills on the way.

I actually don't mind any location and any training times since I stay near the center and I'm off work by 5pm.

I look forward to your reply. 

Best regards,
 pick up
(20.08.2022, 08:23)Abhie schrieb: Hi everyone,

My name is Abhie, I'm 28 years old. I identify as female. I've been in Germany since 2019 and I recently shifted to Berlin. I'm currently looking for a team that accepts beginners of A2 level. 

My volleyball experience:
A casual player in school days and that's about it. I do know the rules of the game. In addition, I've been taking classes at the University to touch base on my beginner skills.

My other sports experience:
In the an intermediate level player in badminton.

I want to get back to the game and start playing it in a team having that sense of belongingness and team spirit and improve my skills on the way.

I actually don't mind any location and any training times since I stay near the center and I'm off work by 5pm.

I look forward to your reply. 

Best regards,
 pick up
I'm interested in your post, I'd like to talk to you, write to me

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste